Amazing collection of orange and pink coloured flowers from lily, tulip and rose family. This round glass vase of shiny rosy colour is symbolizing femininity. Traditionaly, the orange and pink colour meaning is that of grace, happy and sweetness. The sweet smell of blossomed flowers would be filled in the air around this vase and it makes your loved ones feeling amazed. This vase will last for weeks if maintained well as described.
Sending flowers to your loved ones is the expression of your love and care to them. You do not need to feel sorry to the planet when sending flowers – because we take special care to the Mother Nature and with the objective of preserving it for the generations to come;
• 100% fresh flowers
• Ethically sourced
• Eco-friendly gift packing
Lilium Or Zelmira Light Pink -10
Rose Confidential Orange -10
Tulip Deep Yellow With Orange Leb -10
Carnation Hermes Orange -5
Aloe Vera Ov Green -1
Leatherleaf Per Bunch
Ruscus Hypophyllum Single
Please note that the type and size of the fresh flowers are subject to availability. If we are unable to fulfill the same color and size of the flower in the picture given; we reserve the right to substitute the product with flowers that look the same, but with slightly different colors.
We will specially print your message in a recycled card and attach with your gift. You can type the message online and submit while check out or WhatsApp your message to us with your order no.
If you have any special instructions or wants to talks to us, please WhatsApp 0556433689 / 0506578063
For a better life of your flowers and keeping in freshness, please follow the below steps:
• Remove the wrapping and trim the stems at an angle of 45 degrees.
• Remove the leaves and foliage below the waterline. However please do not remove all the leaves.
• Keep the flowers in vase filled fresh water.
• Avoid placing the flowers in direct sunlight & avoid contact with high temperature / heat sources.
• Keep away from refrigerator, television or any other electronic devices.
• Do not keep flowers directly under the ceiling fan or direct flow of Air Conditioner
• Mist fresh water daily – do not over water.
• Remove any dry flowers, leaves and foliage, re-cut the stems and replace them with fresh tap water.